Pages

Flag Counter

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Grandparents

I know that they're here for us when we need them. I also get that sometimes they want to please us but when does it get to the point that we, the grand kids, have to please them. My grandmother wants me to get my hair done for my birthday on Saturday and she wants it in an up-do which I strongly dislike doing. I'm trying my hardest to lose the weight but even when I do she still finds ways to aggravate me and my mom. The worst part is that the last time I had a birthday party around her, she went and disrespected my best friend and that upset both of us. I know she's my grandmother but the way that she treats me just makes me so frustrated and I feel like I want to just yell at her or scream in her face.

"The truth is what you define."
Comment if you wish.
Peace out everyone.
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment