Pages

Flag Counter

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Even more to know about me

I may be almost an adult but I still like to watch shows that are made for kids. The only reason I do that is because I've never had a true childhood. I really like to read. My reading level has always been higher than my grade level. I'm an only child but feel that my three dogs are like my siblings. I consider myself to be a sort of addicted to the computer since I'm sorta on it all the time. Some days when I do get on it's only to really do homework because most of it is online. I don't consider myself to have many friends. I like to write poetry and I have a book that is almost completely full with poems.

"The truth is what you define."
Comment if you wish.
Peace out everyone.
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment