Pages

Flag Counter

Friday, March 29, 2013

More to know about me

1. Things that I don't like
  • having my picture taken; reason- I feel that part of my soul is being ripped away from me
  • clowns; reason- I've had a creepy clown jump out at me and frighten the hell out of me
  • objects flying at my face; reason- I've had quite a few soccer balls hit me in the face before and nearly brake my glasses
2. Things I'm afraid of
  • complete darkness; reason- can't see anything
  • loud noises; reason- sensitive ears and because I had very bad ear infections when I was a baby
  • creepy noises
  • the unknown
  • snakes, spiders, and creepy crawlers
3. Things that I'm a fan of
  • Invader Zim
  • Burst Angel
  • Harry Potter
  • Scooby-Doo
"The truth is what you define."
Comment if you wish.
Peace out everyone.
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment